We are a team of Europeans and Sri Lankans living in this country and working in the management and consulting of all aspects concerning the organisation of your trip.
The team consists of several route planners, guides and drivers who speak English, Spanish, Italian and Sri Lankan.
Perfectioning our knowledge of the recommended routes.
In addition, we are always discovering and arranging new tours for our customers.
The Sri Lanka Eden Travels team, work every day to improve our service and performance to our customers by examining and offering the best quality / price ratio.
Assuring you of a professional and rapid response to any enquiries received.
The knowledge of the island, at a cultural, geographic and social level, which enables us to offer a very special approach to local people, to both their nature and culture, reaching every corner of the country.
On our routes we combine, at the request of the customer, different aspects such as nature, culture, adventure or health.
In Sri Lanka Eden Travels we like to organise exclusive excursions, adapting to the specific needs of each person or group providing the highest quality at the best price.
Our main criteria is honesty with the client, respect for the cultural, human and religious diversity of Sri Lanka, as well as other concepts such as responsible tourism and maximum respect for the environment.
Sri Lanka Eden Travels is a local travel agency that wants to offer a different way of traveling to Sri Lanka, which makes the trip the best experience of your life.
Why choose us, Know our added values
1.We do not enter in to agreements or take commissions from other businesses and consider that the time of a trip cannot be lost in stores, and obliging customers to buy goods.
Most of the agencies offer a cheaper price this way, thus compensating for the differences they do not add.
2. Assistance Customer Service doing the tour is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer questions, provide information and help resolve concerns of our customers.
3. The drivers are well versed in World culture. We operate a safe driving policy and our drivers/guides take the utmost precaution and care while driving.
4. To ensure a comfortable and safe journey our fleet of vehicles consist in various sizes, all equipped with air conditioning.
PAYMENT METHOD AND CANCELLATION POLICY
A 10% or 20% deposit would be required depending on the season (low or high), by bank transfer.
Payment : The balance remaining would be required on arrival in Sri Lanka by means of an international bank transfer, credit card or cash.
Note: In the case of payment by international bank transfer or by card on arrival, the amount will be subject to an increase of 2.5% for the bank charges incurred.
The reservation is confirmed once the deposit is received.
Upon receipt of the balance outstanding an invoice will be forwarded showing payment in full.
- Up to 30 days before the arrival, 100% of the deposit is refunded if a cancellation of the trip occurs, retaining the amount of 90 € for agency fees.
- Between 29 days and 15 days before the start of the journey there is a penalty of 50% of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations within 14 days prior to the trip, no deposit will be refunded.